Friday, July 27, 2007

Although some interesting (to me, at least) things have happened this week, I've been slammed at work what with our new product launch less than a week away. Still, I feel guily for neglecting my poor blog, especially in it's tender stage. So in the interest of keeping content fresh here's the first in a series of Friday Fivers:

1. Favorite pastry?

Anything with strawberries and cream, or the Tarte Citron at St. Honore .

2. How do you like to waste time?

Watching endless episodes of What Not To Wear on the telly.

3. How would you describe your complexion?

Olive and tans very easily.

4. What do you hang on to that you should really get rid of?

This pair of Seven For All Mankind jeans that I bought on eBay that I thought would fit,
but they don't. I wear an 8 in jeans but these fit more like a 6, but I refuse to give up the dream.

5. What is the last thing that made you hurt?

Falling off my bike a week ago Monday. I have a huge bruise on my right leg and was sore for days.

Time to get back to work. Have a great weekend, y'alls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home